Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Prize Rebel Payment June 22

Got paid from Prize Rebel again, that's the second time this month to the tune of $20 now. Another $10 payment, which adds up because I'm looking at a $550 camera and every penny I can take off of that price tag makes me a happier camper.



So, give them a try, they have been nothing but good to me over the past few years and the longer you stick it out and earn the better it gets. I get my prizes instantly and couldn't be happier.

Catch you next time.




No comments: