Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Gift Hulk Fountain of Youth Code

Got a Gift Hulk Fountain of Youth code for my readers, but only the first one (sorry everyone else) come back often, I try to post them here or on my Twitter feed, follow me for a crack at them sooner @rifs_blog

Here it is, I'll leave the amount a mystery for that one lucky person:

5act6kns1
Enjoy! Also, if you haven't already joined Gift Hulk, do so now, it's like SwagBucks, but better in my opinion. I make way more on Gift Hulk, without having to jump through the hoops of the crazy codes you have to find on their blog, twitter feed, facebook page, etc. With Gift Hulk, I just search, do the daily poll, and hit the Treasure Box. The Treasure Box is like the SuperPoints Super Lucky Button that randomly gives Hulk Coins, keys to use on the treasure box, boosts if you want to do offers at a higher percentage, and store discounts. It's great, the majority of my earnings come from there and searching. I just cashed out for a $5 Amazon gift card, which I got this morning because they pay every Sunday and I've got enough coins for $20 more in gift cards, but I'm hoping to get store discount to make my coins go further.

GiftHulk - Rewards The EZ Way

By the way, I'm looking to buy a DSLR with my money, which is why I'm trying to stockpile as much as I can. This one:

I'm $100 into a $600 purchase, the more I can knock that down the better. Anyway, give Gift Hulk a look I think you'll see it's a great site.


No comments: