Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Gift Hulk Proof #2

GiftHulk - Rewards The EZ Way This is a week or so overdue, but I've been a little busy. I requested my second Gift Hulk prize, another $5 Amazon gift card and received it rather promptly, so I think it's safe to say they're legit. It's been all good and I'm starting to like the site more and more everyday. I'm even more than halfway to my third gift card, the first two were a month apart, hopefully the next one is only a couple weeks away or less. If you haven't checked them out or don't know anything about them, just look at my previous posts about Gift Hulk or use the search box above, if you want a quick rundown think SwagBucks, with unlimited referral earnings + a little bit of SuperPoints thrown in with their Treasure Box that randomly gives you a prize with the keys you earn doing various activities. It's a really good site and I highly recommend them. Free money is always welcome in my pocket, so definitely check them out if you share the same sentiment.

No comments: