Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I just redeemed 11,700 Superpoints for 1 $100 Amazon.com Gift Card!

I just redeemed 11,700 Superpoints for 1 $100 Amazon.com Gift Card!
I couldn't take it anymore, I know SuperPoints promised discounts on prizes, but after over a month of waiting I decided to take my gift card and run. I still have over 2000 points, so if they do drop the price soon hopefully I can get a little extra for my trouble. I've got something in mind for this gift card, I just hope the price either continues to drop or it stays in stock. By the way, I'm pretty sure this redemption puts me over $1000 earned from SuperPoints. Not bad. I'm still at my average of $100 every two months, but we'll see how it goes after all my close friends have earned their 1k points and no longer contribute. Until then I'm still going to enjoy what I earn because it's free and I can't argue with free.

No comments: