Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Gift Hulk Proof $5 Amazon Gift Card

So, it took me a couple of weeks to earn enough Gift Hulk Coins to claim an Amazon gift card from Gift Hulk, but I did it and I've already deposited it into my Amazon account, so yay for more free gift cards.
Earning points was actually pretty easy, though, not very consistent. In order to get my first gift card, I searched, used their Treasure Box everyday (it's sort of like the SuperLucky Button, but with more reward options), watched videos, and read the newsletter for Fountain of Youth codes. Easy as pie. So, in case you were wondering they pay and it took a little less than a week. Pretty nice, I'm definitely going to continue using the site. If you're interested please check out the site by clicking the banner below. GiftHulk - Rewards The EZ Way

No comments: