Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I just redeemed 10000 Superpoints for a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card!

I just redeemed 10000 Superpoints for a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card!

Hell yeah! Last redemption was in October, so three months to hit another hundred. Not bad, I hope I can do it faster next time. This leaves me with 100 points, but it's cool because I know that will double by the end of tomorrow. Join me if you like, the link above is an invite. There are lots more scattered around the site, just use the search box above to find them. Thanks and good luck to you.

No comments: