Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Points2Shop Payment Proof - $65 Amazon Gift Card Free!

Got my payment from Points2Shop a couple of days ago, so here's the resulting proof picture, since I'm never entirely sure if people believe me or not about getting paid or getting gifts for free. I included todays date in the lower right corner to further prove it's not an old gift card.

Thanks Points2Shop, you remain a great site and continually get better. Check them out, as they offer tons of ways to get paid, and they'll buy you anything you want from Amazon with your points or you could get any number of other forms of payment. Here's my statistics if you still don't believe me:



Points and cash total to over $400 earned and that's without ever spending one penny of my own money. That's what makes it so great. I ended up using a few bucks of my credit to buy the new Coldplay CD:

No comments: