Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I just redeemed 10000 Superpoints for a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card!

I just redeemed 10000 Superpoints for a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card!

Two words: Boo-yah! $100 coming my way soon enough. I heart SuperPoints, so much. About a hundred points a day means at least a $25 gift card once a month! That's my current rate. Can't beat that with a baseball bat. Best part is that it's absolutely 100% free. If you want to put in more effort to get more rewards back, that's up to you, but I don't do anything that costs me a penny and I've made over $500 from these great people in the past couple years. Here's to more free stuff!

No comments: