Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Another 25 Point Bonus SuperPoints Invite!

I just won 25 points on the SuperLucky Button! Been lucky on the button the past three or four days to have gotten my third 25 point win, which brings the bonus invitation linked above. I also managed to request a $100 Amazon gift card yesterday and I've already reached my daily goal of 100 points with 88 clicks of the button left! Yay free stuff! I'm sitting on 700 points already after being at 400 yesterday, so that's how easy it is to win money. Try the link, try the site, it's a few minutes a day and you'll see just how easy it is to win (don't forget to tell your friends either because when they win you win, too), good luck.

No comments: