Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kcup Choose It, Brew It, Win It Sweepstakes/Text to Win Sweeps

I don't think I mentioned this yet, and I don't know why. http://gmcr.promo.eprize.com/retailsweepstakes/, but I won a Kcup carousel with coffees worth $45! Pretty cool, now I just need to get me a Kcup machine.

Keurig 5060 K-Cup Carousel for 27 K-Cups

I'm just going to guess it's that one. I actually won via text, and they sent me a link, but before I even got to my computer there was an email saying that I didn't have to do anything except wait for my prize in 8-10 weeks after the promotion ends.

Here's the texting lowdown if entering online is to time consuming:
Text kcup to 76060
Contest ends May 31, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. ET
Entry limit one entry per person per day

Good luck and I'll take a picture of my winning prize when it shows up.

No comments: