Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Gears of War 3 Beta Code Giveaway #2

I have another Gears of War 3 Beta code to give away. The first was a scavenger hunt that I suppose went over well, though, no one ever posted if they used the code.


Anyway, all you have to do is follow the blog AND tell me why you deserve the code and I'll pick the best story sometime between today and tomorrow. I should've done this earlier, but you'll still get to play the beta for a few days. Include your gamertag in the post and I'll send it to you. You must have a gold account to play and you must be of age since it's a mature game.

No comments: