Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gears of War 3 Beta Code Scavenger Hunt

I came across a Gears of War 3 Beta Code (actually two, one from Yahoo and one from GameStop) and I'm giving one away now, but it's a scavenger hunt and I'm going to try to make it a little tricky. The code is 25 characters long, but will be split up into five groups of five. The groups will be split up on the blog and you'll have to do your best to, not only find the groups, but to put the entire code in the correct order. You will need to use the search box above to help you locate the entire code. Good luck here are your clues:

1. These two guys recently gave away a free ice cream cone
2. One of the major game consoles and a brand of gum recently had a contest
3. I won 20-10x5+30/2 SwagBucks! The most I've ever won via a search. (Math problem!)
4. There's a daily contest for shoes, if you're not entering everyday, how will you win?
5. I was playing a first person shooter before I got into the Gears of War 3 Beta. This game recently announced new downloadable content in the form of a map pack. The last time I mentioned it was the last time they released a map pack.

Should be easy enough to find the sections of the code, entering should also be easy, though I guess there could be a few different combinations. If you find it post in the comments section of this post that you used it. Enjoy the beta, the game is freaking awesome.

Oh, and if you want to pre-order Gears of War 3 from Amazon.com they're giving you a $20 credit to use on a future purchase. That's a great deal and one that I'm for sure taking advantage of very soon.
Gears of War 3

3 comments:

eriiiiiic said...

I should have asked if it was US only code, before wasting my time

Jean said...

oh man i found the codes and now im trying to combine them together but its so dificult! xP

Jean said...

ive been trying to get the right combination foreveeeerrr and it just seems impossible :(