Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Free Olive Garden Gift Card Won From IMDB Contest

I had a pretty lucky week last week because I found out that I won dinner and a movie from an IMDB contest that I had entered. $40 Olive Garden gift card and a $25 gift card to go check out a movie! Whee! That'll be a nice night out. Can't wait for it to get here.

Here's a copy of the email they sent my way:

On behalf of IMDB, I would like to congratulate you on being selected as the potential Prize winner in the IMDb and Olive Garden Dinner and a Movie for Two Sweepstakes. As a potential Prize winner, you are eligible for a Prize consisting of a $40.00 Olive Garden gift card and a gift card redeemable for two movie tickets!

Good times ahead!

No comments: