Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Just Won 11 Swag Bucks on www.swagbucks.com

I Just Won 11 Swag Bucks on www.swagbucks.com Eleven! Gotta make a nice run now because I really want to get as many gift cards as I can before the 27th to be able to get my Nintendo 3DS for free. I'm short like $120 right now, so there will be a bunch of searching to try and chip away as much as I can in the next two weeks. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

quickfire13 said...

Good luck man, wish you the best on saving up that $120.