Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Free iPad 2 16 GB With Wi-Fi and 3G from Modnique.com (Facebook contest)

I'll say it again, I don't have Facebook, so I really don't mind sharing these with you since I'd never win anyway. It's like the lotto, I don't mind if someone else wins because I never play and you do have to be in it to win it. Regardless, how about an iPad 2 contest from Modnique.com? Good luck and let me know if you win this bad boy. Oh, and if you do, might I recommend you an invisible Shield from ZAGG to protect it? I have their products all over my phones, Nintendo DS and DSi, Sony PSP, and I love them because they protect like it's nobody's business and they've got a lifetime warranty. Pricey? Yes, but well worth the money. This is what I'm referring to:

No comments: