Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Monday, February 7, 2011

TheGiveaway.com Proof - Free Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for PS3



Won this copy of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood from TheGiveaway.com on 1/26 and weather delayed it getting to me until Friday 2/4, but it's cool because it's worth the wait when you're getting stuff for free, or at least to me it is. Anyway, my winner screen cap can be seen in a previous post, so what you see above is what arrived on my doorstep Friday evening. I'm a happy camper, I'll be trying the game out later.

Oh, and as of this writing they've got a $50 PlayStation Network card going, so if you're interested in gaming at all check them out. If you're not they've got a Coach Handbag coming up, for the ladies. It'd probably make a nice Valentine's Day gift.

No comments: