Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Footlocker.com $15 Off $75 Purchase Coupon, Text to Win Contest

I won't be using this coupon, so I'm going to share it with my readers. I got it from entering a Text to Win contest, which I'll detail below.

Code expires 3/31/11: MB213F33

Want a chance to win some prizes from Footlocker? Text the word 'HOOPS' to 76060 for a chance to instantly win a $100 Footlocker Gift Card. Good luck. Let me know if you win, or if you use the coupon.

No comments: