Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Carhartt Contest Win


I thought I had posted about the Carhartt contest a few months ago, it was a daily entry thing where the more people entered the better the prizes got with the grand prize being a Ducati motorcycle. I guess not. Anyway, I managed to win a Carhartt workshirt back in late November or early December and it got here just a few days ago. That's what you see in the picture above.(I had a screen capture, but my laptop had to be wiped clean because it got a virus or because Windows is whack, oh well.) It's a really nice shirt and though I don't work in a garage or anything doing manual labor. (I mostly sit behind a computer all day) I think I can wear it to work and get away with it. Anyway, part of the reason I'll posting about contests and stuff because if I can get this stuff, anyone can. You've just got to have a good system in place to do it. I'll provide my tips to you to be able to win. Like I said in another post somewhere, sharing is caring. In return I don't ask much, a subscription, click on a link here and there if it interests you, buy something from the Amazon store in the upper right corner, etc. If not, it's cool, enjoy the blog and leave a comment especially if I steer you to a win or something.

No comments: