Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Amazon Gift Card Sale on Prize Rebel

Prize Rebel, is hooking up its users with a $10 Amazon gift card for 8 points, or essentially $8 worth of points gets you a $10 gift card. I had 42 points, so rather than just get $40 even, I requested $50 that should go a long way towards my ultimate goal of a Nintendo 3DS. Now, if you don't know what Prize Rebel is, it's essentially a GPT (Get Paid To...) site where you do offers and such for points which you can then redeem for basically anything you like. They've got gift cards, physical prizes, or just about anything that you can order online they will order for you. I've been a member for a long time and they usually hook me up with my gaming related stuff, but lately I've just been requesting Amazon gift cards and buying the stuff I want on my own when I see it on sale. In any case, the sale ends later today (Sunday), so if you've got points already or want to start and get some gift cards in a hurry, now is a great time. Check them out and be aware that you will get spammed, it's a small price to pay for free stuff.



Check the proof pictures in the slide show above for more details. I've gotten over $400 worth of gifts from them over the past few years, so they're super reliable and they're getting better every day.

No comments: