Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Monday, January 31, 2011

TheGiveaway.com: Free Videogames, iPod's, Kindle's, PS3's, Xbox 360's and More

TheGiveaway.com

Holy hell! I found this through the Cheapassgamer forums (long time member) and I must say that it is one of the coolest things I've come across on the net in quite some time. Basically you click a button that says "Get it free" and you'll get a message telling you to "try again" or "winner". Of course the majority of the time it'll be the former and not the latter, but I have managed to get myself a win and anxiously await my prize (Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for the PS3). I've been furiously trying to win just about anything else and at this point, I don't even close the webpage anymore. I leave it up all day and click whenever there's nothing else going on. What could be easier? 'No strings attached' is their motto and seeing as how they've given away quite a few prizes (you can see the videos on their website of people receiving them) in the month that their site has been around one can only hope that they continue to thrive. Be sure to check it out, it's free and as you can see from my screen cap, I'm a winner! You're next.

No comments: