Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Monday, July 26, 2010

I Just Won 6 Swag Bucks on www.swagbucks.com

I Just Won 6 Swag Bucks on www.swagbucks.com I feel like a broken record because there's just not much going on in the freebie world, or at least in mine there isn't. In any case, I've gotten two gift cards this month, I've claimed another and I'm working on the fourth for July. Chances are it won't happen, but that may mean August will bring me five again. I hope so.

No comments: