Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Monday, July 12, 2010

I Just Won 5 Swag Bucks on www.swagbucks.com

I Just Won 5 Swag Bucks on www.swagbucks.com After taking the weekend off I've got to try and make up for lost time, so here goes nothing. Half way to another gift card now. Oh, and by the way, SwagBucks has changed up the way they give out Amazon gift cards again, going back to the two week thing. So, now that I've waited some time while I gained more SwagBucks to claim so that I can have some mid month, I've got to wait until the end of the month before I get the one I claimed today. Sigh, I'll know better for next month now.

No comments: