Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Double Ticket Day At Club Bing Monday 6.28

I should have posted about the one just a few days ago, sorry, but I'll try to make it up to you by posting about the one coming up on Monday. ClubBing will have a double ticket day then. Check out all the new prizes they've added this month like the Malibu Picnic Pack (which I ordered) and other cool stuff like an Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker.

Double Ticket Day means you'll earn twice the tickets after a couple days have passed, not that you earn double tickets per game played. The day runs contrary to the way it normally runs, the day goes from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. PST. Hope you earn yourself something nice, I'm shooting for a digital camera unless they add something nicer between now and the time I've gotten 24,000 tickets. I'm currently at about 13k, so I've got a little ways to go, though, Double Ticket day goes a long way.

No comments: