Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Friday, May 7, 2010

I Just Won 13 Swag Bucks on www.swagbucks.com

I Just Won 13 Swag Bucks on www.swagbucks.com I think this is a new record for me because I've already cashed out for one gift card this early in the month and I just earned enough for another with this win. At this rate there may actually be two more in store for me this month. Which is always a bonus. $15 in free gift cards a month is great, but it's icing on the cake to get an extra. That's where I'm at. I find it exciting. By the way, in case you hadn't checked out the site lately help yourself to some free SwagBucks with their daily poll. It's only one per day, but over a month it's 30, which will help you reach your goal that much sooner.

No comments: