Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Winzy Is No More...

I'm not even sure when this happened, but it was looking inevitable because there were lots of rumblings that they were no longer paying out for some time. It's too bad because it was a promising site, but maybe in the end they were giving away more than they were taking in? Who knows. In the meantime, I'll stick with SwagBucks, SuperPoints, and Blingo. They have lots going for them. (Though, SuperPoints seems to be down right now right after they paid me a $5 gift card) In any case, those are my current favorite search and win sites and in case any more spring up, I'll be covering them. And if you hear or know about another site please let me know, just drop a comment and I'll check it out and give it a fair review.

Goodbye Winzy, we'll miss you, but not your lack of paying users what they deserved.

No comments: