Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

SwagBucks Gift Card Coming Through! Picture Proof


I don't do these as much as I used to because I feel like I've proved it enough, but every now and then I guess I should just so my readers know SwagBucks is still paying out unlike some of the other sites that have come and gone. (Winzy, BigDevil, Search Chips I'm looking at you) Here's my latest gift card proof from the great folks over at SwagBucks. So, that makes eight gift cards received this year alone, I'm waiting on one more and I should be able to claim another one in a few days, I'm 100 SwagBucks or so away. With some luck it could be tomorrow, after all it is a Mega SwagBucks Friday, so the numbers inflate. Anyway, if you haven't checked them out yet, I don't understand why not. I use them daily, I make $15 a month in gift cards, what's the problem? Why have you not made the switch? The proof is in the pudding, so to speak. Or the picture should work as well. Good luck and as always, thanks for reading.

No comments: