Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Points2Shop Payment

So, I decided to cash out for an $11.00 Amazon gift card from Points2Shop on Monday and within 24 hours I had already redeemed it into my account. Crazy fast and just another reason that I love Points2Shop so much. I couldn't recommend them any more highly. They've helped me out with about $200 worth of free gift cards and gifts directly over the past couple years. I will post a picture as soon as I can, but feel free to check out the slideshow or click on proof on the right sidebar tags to see more. You can even use the search box above to find even more stuff about the site, just enter in keyword "Points2Shop". Thanks and good luck and enjoy your President's Day weekend.

No comments: