Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Just Won 1 Swag Buck on www.swagbucks.com

I Just Won 1 Swag Buck on www.swagbucks.com Yes! Over 45 SwagBucks earned, so now I can claim another Amazon gift card. Now, to get onto the next one. You know what they say, "no rest for the wicked". Only ten more days in the month to get one, so I'll have to get moving if I want to make my $15 this month. Btw the SwagBucks two year anniversary is coming up on the 25th, and they're promising a bunch of giveaways and codes and extra SwagBucks, so get ready for that because it should be an easy way to get some extra SwagBucks, which as we all know lead to free gift cards and other goodies.

No comments: