Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Monday, November 30, 2009

I Just Won 1 Swag Buck on www.swagbucks.com

I Just Won 1 Swag Buck on www.swagbucks.comApproaching half way to my goal of 45 SwagBucks. It certainly won't happen this month, but December will be off to a good start. I already claimed a $5 gift card a few days ago, which, should be arriving today. Then again, I don't need to tell my readers that SwagBucks pays, I've got tons of proof that they do. (Use the search box to find some) I've made over $100 in gift cards since about March. How can you beat that?

No comments: