Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Monday, October 26, 2009

I Just Won 1 Swag Buck on www.swagbucks.com

I Just Won 1 Swag Buck on www.swagbucks.comGuess who has enough SwagBucks to claim a $5 Amazon gift card? That's right, me! At the end of this month, I'll be receiving two $5 gift cards, for a grand total of $20 this October. And really all I did was change my primary search engine. Not a bad deal, really. Two months of $20 in a row after four months of $15 per and I'm pretty close to $100 earned if I haven't gotten there already. Please check them out and make the switch, unless Google is telling you something I don't know, it'll be worth it.

No comments: