Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Free Amazon Gift Card Delivered by Points2Shop Same Day!

points2shop paymentfree amazon gift card from points2shop

I know, it's crazy! Points2Shop, which I love so much, managed to deliver my requested $60 Amazon gift card the very same day. They recently redesigned the site to make it faster and more user friendly. I'm not sure if prize fulfillment is part of that, but considering that I got it the same day I sure hope it is because that's just plain awesome. So, after saving up for quite some time I decided that it was finally time to cash out. I had my eyes on a waffle iron on Amazon that was over the $60 I already saved up, but I had $20 in my account already, so the two combined would've gotten me my waffle iron. I know dull, but whatever. It's coming free and that makes me happy.

Anyway, if you haven't checked out Points2Shop yet, please do because they've got a great site and they will help you get all the free stuff you like. If you don't believe me you can use the search box above to see the other proof pictures I've posted of stuff I've gotten from them. Oh, and I never took a picture of the order before this, which came about two weeks ago (two books and a silicone basting brush for gifts), which totaled nearly $30, so in the past month or so, I've gotten about $100 worth of gifts. Can't beat that with a poo stick.

P.S. if you don't want Amazon products or gift cards, they also pay straight cash, check or e-gold, and a few other methods.

" target="_blank">

" target="_blank">

No comments: