Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Monday, August 17, 2009

LuckySearch Prize Ordered (Proof is on the Way)

Not that I really need to prove that this site is legit, what with all the other gifts I've received already, but I will take a screen cap when my latest $5 Amazon gift card comes in. I've been lucky enough to have gotten almost $300 worth of gift cards from LuckySearch (SuperPoints) in the past two years and while the site has really slowed down over the past 6 months or so, they're still plugging away and in the time I placed my order for this Amazon gift card that I'm expecting, I've almost won enough points to claim another gift card. Hey, $5 a month for free isn't too bad if you ask me.

If that's not enough for you I might suggest that you also try out SwagBucks and double up on your potential earnings. With SwagBucks I've managed to earn $10 worth of gift cards a month over the last four months. So, in total $15 per month for free ain't half bad. Tell more friends and you can increase your numbers exponentially because when they win, you win, too. So, give it a go. It's free money and google still hasn't sent me a check in the past eight years I've been using that search engine.




Search & Win

No comments: