Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Swag Bucks Prize Received - Free $5 Amazon Gift Card

Just an update. I ordered my $5 Amazon gift card from Swag Bucks on 4/30 and got it on 5/08, so it only took about 8 days to get it. Not a bad turnaround. Not as good as LuckySearch is, but I can understand and they specify that it could take 5-7 days, so it's all gravy. Plus, far be it for me to argue with a free gift card. I'm happy that I have the opportunity to be able to get free stuff. I'll post picture proof just as soon as I can. Until then, thanks for reading and you can see more proof by using the search box above. Good luck if you decide to begin using Swag Bucks, it's been pretty good for me so far as I've made $15 and am already half way to another $5 gift card.

Search & Win

No comments: