Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Points2Shop Prize Microsoft Points Ordered

So, I've been neglecting Points2Shop a little, but for no good reason because they're so awesome. I just recently found out that they had some Microsoft points codes that they would email to you rather than wait for Amazon to ship out, so I ordered one and am just waiting for them to fulfill my order. As soon as they do, I'll post a screen capture of it, but for now I just wait anxiously. For anyone not familiar, the Microsoft points can be used in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace or the Zune Marketplace, so I can buy games, music, movies, videos, etc. with these points. They're very versatile and the fact that I don't have to wait days for my prize made this a no brainer for me. Please be sure to check out Points2Shop as they're one of my favorite freebie sites and I've had nothing but great experiences with them as you can see below.



That's about $80 worth of stuff in a year and a half and if I had been more active that number would be a lot higher as I have a friend who has made over $1600 from this site in about the same time. Pretty freakin' awesome if you ask me. I need to step my game up.

Anyway, the proof picture/screencapture will come soon enough. As always thanks for reading and good luck. You can find more proof pictures if you use the search box at the top of the page.

No comments: