Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Free Amazon Gift Certificate $25 From LuckySearch/SuperPoints

Free Amazon Gift Card LuckySearch SuperPoints Proof

So, if you've followed this blog I've been a huge fan of LuckySearch, I've gotten about $275 from them in about a year and a half, so needless to say they deserve all the attention that I've given them. Also, you may have read the last time I mentioned them (the $25 Best Buy gift card just do a search for it and you'll find it) and recall that I really wanted to cash out for a $50 gift card the next time, but instead of waiting, I decided to give it a go now because there's something I want to pick up. In any case, I requested the gift card early this morning and only a couple of hours later I've got it sitting in my inbox, so they're still going on strong despite what people may have been saying about them recently, or despite my lengthy wait for the Best Buy gift card. In any case, LuckySearch is still golden in my book. Remember that it's free, it's easy, and they pay fast nine times out of ten. Do give them a look and don't forget to install the plug-in and have it automatically log you in so that you don't miss out on any potential points.

Good luck and thanks for reading.

No comments: