Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

LuckySearch Proof - $25 Gift Card Has Arrived




As I mentioned about a week ago, LuckySearch ordered my $25 Best Buy Gift Card and a couple of days ago I got it in the mail. That makes my total of prizes earned from LuckySearch $245!! And it doesn't end there because I've got $25 worth of points in my account right now that I'm going to hold off until I can decide what prize I want to pick out. Until then I'm just going to hold on to this gift card and use my trusty search engine friend that always rewards me, LuckySearch.

And if that's not enough proof for you be sure to check the rest of the site by using the search box above for more proof pictures and the sort.

No comments: