Looking for:
-Search & Win Sites? Legit Paid Survey Sites? Free Gift Cards? Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, More. Free Gifts (PS3, Xbox 360, iPod Touch, etc) From Referrals? Contests? How to win at Search & Win? Tutorials & FAQ's? Proof from certain sites? Find Exactly What You're Looking For By Using The Search Box
Google
 

Check Out The Proof Of The Free Stuff You Could Be Getting With Retail Is For Suckers!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Free Best Buy Gift Card from LuckySearch (SuperPoints Network) On Its Way

So, I actually ordered this at the beginning of December from LuckySearch, (now part of the SuperPoints Network) but for whatever reason I never got it. I contacted them a few days ago and they said they'd look into it. Well, today I open my email to find this:





So, I should be getting my gift card from LuckySearch in the next week or so. Now, I've got enough points in my LuckySearch account to get another $25 gift card, but I'm still holding out for something a little larger...Something like a $100 gift card, so I'll have to see if I can hold out or not. Anyway, don't be afraid to sign up with LuckySearch, it's so easy to earn money with them, it's crazy that more people aren't jumping on this train. I mean, I've made over $200 with them in less than a year and a half, and all I do is use it as my primary search engine. Goodbye google, hello LuckySearch because you pay me back for my use. How can you beat that? You can't.

No comments: